Developer Relations Engineer
We are looking to hire a Developer Relations Engineer at Avassa in Stockholm. You will be a part of a fantastic team with some of the smartest, most experienced and creative developers in the industry. You will establish our technical community and act as a liaison between us and our technical audience - the developers and ops folks.
You are tech-savvy and have a solid experience from development and operations of modern software applications. You are able to carry on conversations into a fairly detailed level around where Avassa fits within the broader technical market as well as answer questions about the technical aspects of the Avassa PaaS.
We think you have at least 5 years of total experience and significant experience of modern cloud native applications. You love to genuinely help people and share their a-ha moments when they use our platform to be their best at their jobs.
You enjoy participating in online and offline developer communities and ecosystems, blogs, webinars, tech conferences, hackathons, and meet ups.
Areas of responsibility include
- Establish, grow and develop our technical community
- Own the lifecycle and backlog of developer and operations enablement content
- Help developers and operations to become successful through our platform
- Bring back feedback to our product, engineering, marketing teams
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience
- Strong coding skills with experience from cloud native applications
- Experience with third-party developer APIs, SDKs, and client libraries
- Strong communicative skills, written and spoken