Avassa is building the next generation of application management in very distributed environments. Our platform allows application teams to securely and efficiently deploy container-based applications to thousands of locations.
We are now looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer in Stockholm. You will be part of our engineering team at the early stages of design and development. You will work in an amazing team with some of the most experienced developers in the industry. Out current tech stack includes Vue in the frontend, Kotlin and Dropwizard in the backend, AWS and Gitlab.
You have expert level knowledge of designing, architecting and developing full stack applications. We think you thrive in a cross-functional environment solving complex problems, and you enjoy building and maintaining large applications. We would love it if you have experience from shipping a high quality SaaS application with continuous releases.
The following areas of expertise are relevant for the role:
- AWS infrastructure preferably SQS, SNS, Lambda, ECS, CLoudFormation
- Experience working in an Agile and UX driven design and development environment
- Design and architecture of large scale fullstack applications
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Be a key developer in our full stack environment adding your experience and expertise in all areas like backend, frontend, infrastructure and testing.
- Work closely with UX designers, product owners, and the broader engineering team to design, develop and deliver a high quality, well-tested, CI/CD-enabled SaaS application with world class user experience.
- Being a specialist within your area and provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
Let's connect and see how you could fit into our team. Click the button below and we will reach out to you!