Avassa helps organizations bridge the gap between teams managing containerized applications and their distributed edge infrastructure. With an application orchestration solution for the edge, we enable application teams to manage the lifecycle of edge applications efficiently, securely, and at the speed of software.
We are now looking to expand our company with an energetic sales team in North America that will support us in growing our user base of enterprises with forward-looking agendas for edge computing.
Enterprise Sales Specialist
This role spearheads our ambitions to take our offering to the North American market. Building on our experience from early-stage users and trials you will work together with the leadership team to find and develop new opportunities into satisfied long-term users.
We believe we have a category-making offering that solves fundamental and valuable challenges for a wide range of enterprises with an initial focus on retail, hospitality, industry 4.0, and property tech. Our solution speaks directly to the needs and wants of IT- and platform leaders that are tasked with activating the edge as a secure, efficient, and comfortable platform for value-driving applications.
- You are our crucially important first sales representative in the North America region and own and exceed annual sales targets, reporting to executive leadership in Stockholm, Sweden
- You set up, and execute a plan to achieve sales targets in an emerging market with support from CTO and sales-enablement team in Sweden
- The edge is here to stay; you create long-term relationships with customers to understand their business needs and objectives over several budget cycles
- Working with our product and marketing leaders, you work to continuously support our strategic direction based on user feedback and their tactical budgets
- You have a proven ability to drive an enterprise sales process from lead hunting, through closed deals, to recurring revenue
- You are passionate about working closely with prospects and customers to understand wants and needs across platform- and application operation teams
- You bring experience from cloud and hybrid technology environments and combined direct- and partner-based selling
- You build on an existing reach in the large enterprise market with buyers in IT and platform teams