Do you want to lead one of the best edge-cloud management teams in the world?
We are looking to hire an Agile Coach at Avassa in Stockholm. You will be a key part of our engineering team at the early stages of design and development. You will lead the development projects and motivate teams in a fast moving, startup, software development environment. You will work in a fantastic team with some of the smartest and most creative people in the industry.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience working with agile product development using approaches like Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc.
- You love coaching, facilitating and mentoring teams and leaders towards delivering world class software.
- You excel at group communication and dynamics, and are able to help teams develop and grow.
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire a culture of change and continuous improvement.
- You are an enthusiastic and positive person.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Work together with our product owners, architects and engineering leads to plan and execute on the product development projects.
- Support our teams to deliver world class software, working hands-on with both engineering and leadership teams.
- Coach and give feedback to teams and people, including senior leadership.
- Improve our development process and ensure good agile practices.
- Inspire a collaborative, creative and balanced engineering culture.
- Determine resource requirements to meet project goals.
- Manage development tasks, and communicate progress against committed deliverables.
Let's connect and see how you could fit into our team.
Click the button below and we will reach out to you!