What you will do
You will be our first designer! To a senior designer this of course means you will do a whole bunch of things but the primary focus of your first few months will be helping us design and launch our product.
Together with this launch your work will be about implementing design best practice and make sure our users are happy. The work will be both strategic and hands-on as it tends to be in a fast moving startup environment. Your skills will be put to the test from early gathering of user input to delivering final designs.
Examples of everyday tasks are
- keep an overview of the whole user journey
- driving ideation and concept development based on a user perspective
- designing user flows, interactions, content structure and navigation
- creating intuitive, inspiring, lovable user interfaces
- developing and testing solution prototypes
- work alongside engineers and product managers to deliver the best product experience
Who we hope you are
To succeed in this role we think you’ll need a genuine passion for designing complex products on the cutting edge of technology. We also think you are the self-propelled type who get things done.
Specifically we think you
- have a solid experience in both UX and UI design
- are comfortable with most of end-to-end design, from user-research, to delivering ready-to-implement wire-frames and designs
- are the curious type
- can prioritize from an impact stand point can grasp the big picture, and explain your design in an engaging and pedagogical way embrace collaboration
And just like us, you are ready to conquer the world.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!