Do you want to build and run the DevOps-team behind the best edge-cloud management service?
We are looking to hire a senior devops engineer at Avassa in Stockholm. You will be a key part of our engineering team at the early stages of product design and development. You will be responsible for putting in place and performing best practices related to continuously deploying and operating our code in a timely, robust and secure manner. You will work in a fantastic team with some of the smartest and most creative people in the industry.
We think you have:
- 5+ years experience from operating software in public and private cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.) in close collaboration with development teams.
- You have experience from building (designing, recruiting, operationalizing) operations teams in growing organizations while continuously shipping code into production.
- In depth knowledge of Git and CI/CD, using tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
- Experience of automation tools like Terraform, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience developing and scripting in Python, Bash or similar, in a Linux environment.
The areas of responsibility include:
- Own and drive the user experience of operating the Avassa system. I.e. installing and maintaining all the constituent parts
- Own and drive the design and implementation of our internal build and release pipeline
- Own and drive the customer-facing delivery chain, i.e. how do we robustly deliver our software to end-users
- Own and drive the technical and operational design of our Avassa PaaS offering
Let's connect and see how you could fit into our team.
Click the button below and we will reach out to you!